Product and Services:-
- Application fee of Sikkim Public Service Commission, Rs. 150/- only.
- Sikkim Public Service Commission does not charge any processing fee or service charge from the candidates for online payment. However, the candidates have to pay the charges as applicable for the merchant banks / online gateway charges.
- Terms and Conditions:-
- Candidates are advised to pay Application fee online. Candidates may use a valid bank account to make the payment.
- Online payment of Application fee can be made, using the following modes:
- Net Banking.
- Debit Card (VISA, Master).
- Credit Card. (VISA, Master)
- Refund/Cancellation Policy:-
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. However, if there is any excess payment for any reason whatsoever, the candidates may file his/her claim with the Controller of Examination, Sikkim Public Service Commission.
- Sikkim Public Service Commission is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given by Sikkim Public Service Commission, to any other institution for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- Sikkim Public Service Commission reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the site. Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by Sikkim Public Service Commission as permitted above.
- Sikkim Public Service Commission treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
- Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons Sikkim Public Service Commission will not send you any unsolicited information via e-mail. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by following instructions therein.
- The information contents provided on this site cannot be copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior and explicit permission from the Sikkim Public Service Commission.
- Reproduction of any information or material provided on this website, with or without any modification, is prohibited unless, with prior permission of Sikkim Public Service Commission and shall amount to violation of copyright and would be deemed an illegal act.
- All matters of dispute shall be dealt under the jurisdiction of High Court of Sikkim.
- Contact Information:-
Address: Sikkim Public Service Commission
Old Tourism Office, Near Titanic Park, M.G Marg Gangtok - 737101
Telephone : 03592-207572
Email : email@example.com